Ashley is the Founder of Guild, the platform for professional groups, networks and communities. Guild is easy to use like a consumer messaging app but purpose-built for professional communities and networking. Ad free, GDPR compliant, custom-branded and with video, integrations, admin and analytics.
Ashley is one of the most influential and connected figures in digital and marketing. As one of the 100+ recommendations for him on LinkedIn reads, "If Ashley doesn't know it — it ain't worth knowing."
Ashley is author of two best-selling books on digital. A columnist, commentator and blogger, he speaks worldwide on community building and digital/marketing trends and best practice.
Ashley is involved in a number of digital businesses and ventures as investor, adviser, mentor and operationally, including:
1. CEO & Founder, Guild - platform for professional communities and networking
2. Founder, Econsultancy - digital marketing best practice
3. Mentor, Cambridge Judge Business School - Masters in entrepreneurship
4. Speaker, Founders4Schools - inspiring school children into business
5. Investor, Ably - realtime data delivery platform
6. Investor, Seat Unique - premium ticketing platform
7. Investor, Learn Amp - employee learning platform
8. Investor, Crafty Counsel - community for in-house legal professionals
9. Investor, The Happiness Index - employee engagement and happiness
Founder at Guild
BA and MA, Modern Languages