Top Rated Speakers
Speaker DirectoryHomeMarketing


Viviane Ehret-Kleinau

European Strategic Partnership Management

Extreme Tech Challenge

Country or State



🧠 I work with leading corporations, venture capitalists, foundations, policymakers, universities, and technology conferences to give exceptional startups the potential for global visibility, the ability to raise capital, the ability to network with world leaders, and access to world-class mentors to help them make technology breakthroughs that address our biggest global challenges. Yes, it's all happening through social media. Insane how this - our generation - is usurping ''world domination''. I understand you have no idea what I'm talking about, my grandma thought the internet was a trend too. As we all know, it wasn't. Just as ''not'' social media is a fad that will go away. It stays and we are there, actively shaping it, growing and learning together and celebrating successes. Don't worry: According to statistics, only 1% of members on Linkedin have a plan of what they are actually up to. PERFECT! Because we have a plan and a strategy for the remaining 99%.

Similar Speakers

Current Position

European Strategic Partnership Management at Extreme Tech Challenge


Bachelor, Marketing Vertrieb International